Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 2014

And another few months have gone by. Time flies! Is summer coming to an end already?? Say it ain't so...
Who wants to go for a few more bike rides??? Let me know!
 Well, between that last post and this one, I managed to tear my ACL in my right knee, right in the beginning of summer. That cleared out my calendar of events. No softball, no running, no biking, etc...just physiotherapy. Did a couple months of that, and now I'm back riding my bike, and running a little bit. I should start training a bit harder as the Vancouver Rock N Roll Half Marathon is coming up, and I'm registered for that.
 On the softball side of things, I managed to play 2 games in the beginning of the season before my injury, and was good enough to play in the year-end tournaments, which was really fun. Both my teams came in 2nd place in the tournaments this year. Not bad!
 Onto the bikes...a few more came and went, nothing really worth mentioning though. I've been trying to commute to work more often by bike, and when I do, I usually pick out my Rocky Mountain Fusion. I've plenty of other bikes to choose from, but this one just feels right, and is easy to ride, even with the Ritchey ZED mountain bike tires on it.
2002 Rocky Mountain Fusion

Alright, that's all for now, but if you're in the Vancouver BC area and want to go for a ride, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment