Monday, March 11, 2013

March (ing) on!

Hello out there! What's new? Hope everyone's out enjoying the weather, whether it be sunshine or liquid sunshine!  I've been busy running, biking and swimming. Just completed the UBC Triathlon yesterday! (Sprint distance).  On the subject of bikes, the bike I was going to use to race with, decided to give up a week before my race. Dang Murphy, why! Luckily, I had another bike I could use, but it wasn't set up properly nor have I ever ridden it. Oh well, I got through the race as best as I could.

 Yes, I promised to post some photos of items I have for sale, since I have LOTS of random parts to get ride of.  Email me at dcee@gmail.com if you're interested in any of these items. I have many other items too, so you never know! Willing to trade for other bike related items!
 Shimano Deore XT brake pad set, NEW: $20
 Race Face Deus Stem, NEW: $25
 Limar WORLD'S LIGHTEST HELMET! Size S-M. New in box, never used: $85
Serfas Ergonomic grips, new $10
 TIME MXE Mountain bike shoes, NEW, size 7.0: $75. Regular price on these are $225.
Topeak Pocket Shock, shock pump, new in package, $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment