Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wow, it's been a while!





How time flies! We're here in middle of May already, and I didn't realize that I haven't updated this blog! Mind you, I have been reading all of yours, as they're absolutely more interesting than mine. Like many of you, I'm still waiting for rain to stop and the sun to shine, so I can really start riding my bikes! Yes, I have rode a few times in the rain despite...it is Vancouver after all.





Since the last post, I did acquire a couple more bikes! Don't tell my strata council, but the bike room I use, is almost full....of MY bikes. Don't worry, there are still plenty of other empty bike rooms that other tenants can use. I've been called a bike hoarder by my other half & co-workers, but I like to see myself as a collector or hobbyist! I'm not really emotionally attached to all my bikes, well, maybe just 1 or 2 of them. I can prove I'm not attached, as I'll even list one here that is for sale!





Anyways, onto the ad... It's a blue Free Spirit 12 speed, with brand new aluminum wheels/tires to replace the old steel wheels that were originally on there. Recently tuned, so it shifts and brakes well. Should fit any lady 5'-0"- 5-4" roughly. If you or know of any lady who would like to see it, leave me a reply or send me an email (dcee604@gmail.com). The bike is located at my parent's place in North Burnaby. Price wise, offer me what you feel is fair, I want to this bike to go to a good home!










Chrome is still nice and shiny!

1 comment: